- Please note that all Kart Track racers must meet the 54″ height requirement to drive, 36″ to ride. There are no exceptions to this; we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This does not apply to our Mini-Cup Track for birthday parties.
- Waivers are required for any racer or passenger under the age of 18.
- Closed toed shoes are required for all participants.
- Two person karts are allowed for children between 36″-54″ to ride along and an adult over 21 to drive. Adult must have a drivers license to drive with a passenger.
What You Need to Know
- All Races are 15 laps long and scored by an electronic timing and scoring system.
- Most races take 7-10 minutes of on track, racing time. Between registration, safety video, and rotating through different groups on busy days, for planning purposes, we recommend on allowing up to 30 minutes per race. (Example, if you are planning on doing 3 races, your total time from arrival to finishing of last race is usually 1.5 hours).
- The Main Track can accommodate up to 10 karts on the track at a time. Groups with more than 10 drivers will be split up.
- Karts operate at different speeds, as described on the Speed Levels page.
- We do not take reservations for the Main Track, only for events, as noted on our Events Page.
- All drivers must watch a safety briefing video when racing for the first time with us.
- Race results can be emailed and posted to your Facebook wall!